Play, Stay and Save!
Save up to $500 on a 4-night/4-day Walt Disney Travel Company room and ticket package at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels for stays most nights September 4 through December 25, 2020 when you book through December 25, 2020.
Book with confidence
Enjoy added peace of mind when booking! If your plans change, any Disney-imposed change and cancellation fees will be waived up to the date of check-in for reservations with arrivals through December 31, 2020. See Important Details.
With Theme Park tickets you can enjoy excitement like:
Seasonal Surprises at Magic Kingdom® Park – Discover fall time delights to celebrate the Halloween season, including:
- Special Appearances – Be on the lookout for some beloved Characters sporting their favorite Halloween costumes during special cavalcades down Main Street, U.S.A.
- Dress Up Fun – Embrace the spirit of the season by donning your own Halloween costume September 15 – October 31, 2020. Please see our costume guidelines for adults and children, and remember our face covering guidelines still apply.
- Delicious Treats – Satisfy your sweet and savory taste buds with seasonal food and beverages specialties that are available for purchase at select locations around the park.
- Boo-tiful Merchandise – Get festive with Halloween-themed gear and novelties available at select locations around the park.
- Bewitching Décor – Spot spirited touches along Main Street, U.S.A.
- Themed Photo Opportunities – Explore special seasonal Disney PhotoPass features to enhance your family shots.
Taste of EPCOT® International Food & Wine Festival – A world of global delights awaits as you sip, savor and stroll your way around a world of flavor. Plus, enjoy a scavenger hunt featuring Disney/Pixar’s Remy, a variety of entertainment, and more!
NEW! Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway –Pack your imagination, switch tracks, and take a ride on the cartoon side like never before when you hop aboard Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway—new to Disney’s Hollywood Studios®!
Celebrate the magic of nature at Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park – Here, you can fly on the back of a banshee on Avatar Flight of Passage, hike amid floating mountains in the Valley of Mo’Ara, and take a mystical boat ride into a bioluminescent rainforest on the Na’vi River Journey.
Important details to Know Before You Go
Health and well-being
There are new measures in place to promote the health and well-being of Guests and Cast Members. Learn about these enhanced measures at disneytraveltradeinfo.com/wdw.
All Guests with valid admission will be required to make a Theme Park reservation in advance of each entry, using Disney Park Pass service (disneytraveltradeinfo.com/wdwparkreservations).
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length of stay requirements may apply. Everyone in the same room must be on the same package. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom Grand Villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows. Theme park tickets valid for admission beginning on date of check-in and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on length of stay and ticket. Visit disneydestinationstickets.com/usage for more details. To visit the Theme Parks, Theme Park reservations via the Disney Park Pass system (disneytraveltradeinfo.com/wdwparkreservations) AND the tickets included in this package are required for the same Theme Park on the same date for each person in your party ages 3 and up (limit one Theme Park per day). Reservations are limited and subject to availability. View the Park Reservation availability calendar at disneytraveltradeinfo.com/wdwcalendar
All attractions and entertainment are subject to change without notice.
Be sure to contact your favorite Dream Designer travel agent, or request your free quote by clicking here.