You can surprise your loved ones with a memorable getaway with this room discount! With the help of this merry offer, you can save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels—valid for stays most nights January 1 through April 25, 2020 when you book by January 1, 2020.
Plus, receive a $30 USD Disney Gift Card per person (ages 3 and up) on the reservation when you upgrade to a package by adding 6-day or longer theme park tickets―a wonderful opportunity for everyone to pick out their own special souvenir.
This special offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below.
- Save 10-15%
- Port Orleans Riverside & Port Orleans French Quarter – Save 10%
- Cabins at Fort Wilderness – 15-20%
- Caribbean Beach Resort – 15-20%
- Coronado Springs Resort – 15-20%
- Contemporary Resort – Save 10%
- Polynesian Resort – Save 10%
- Wilderness Lodge – Save 10%
- All Other Deluxe Resorts – Save 20-25%
Deluxe Villa Resorts
- Bay Lake Tower – Save 10%
- Polynesian Villas and Bungalows – Save 10%
- All Others – Save 20-25%
Be sure to contact your favorite Dream Designer travel agent, or request your free quote by clicking here.
January 1, 2020
Valid Travel Dates
January 1 through April 25, 2020
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room.
- Length of stay requirements may apply.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if there are more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts, and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
Important Details About the Disney Gift Card
- Only available with a ticket package that includes a room and minimum 6-day ticket.
- Everyone in the room must be on the same package.
- One Disney Gift Card per reservation.
- If you complete online check-in in advance, the Disney Gift Card will be emailed to you on the day of your arrival. Otherwise, you’ll be asked for your email address when you check in at the Front Desk of your Disney Resort hotel―and the Disney Gift Card will be sent to that email address. The email will contain a bar code for using the Disney Gift Card. If you don’t receive your Disney Gift Card in your inbox, please check your spam folder or stop by the Front Desk for assistance.
- Disney Gift Card is usable only to buy goods and services at participating locations including Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disney store locations in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico and shopDisney.com.
- Not refundable or redeemable for cash unless required by law.
- Not redeemable to purchase another gift card, or towards previously purchased goods or services.
- Not a credit or debit card.
- Does not expire and no fees apply.
- Lost, stolen, or damaged gift cards cannot be replaced without required proof of purchase and complete gift card number.
- Disney Gift Card Services, Inc. (“DGCS”) is the card issuer and sole obligor to cardholder and is not responsible for any unauthorized use of card.
- Card is valid only if obtained at select Disney locations in the US, Canada or Puerto Rico or authorized third-party distributors.
- Card is not valid and will not be honored if obtained from unauthorized sellers or resellers, including through Internet auction sites.
- For balance inquiry, participating locations and additional terms and conditions (including arbitration agreement) for this gift card, visit DisneyGiftCard.com or call (877) 650-4327. DGCS reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the gift card upon notice at DisneyGiftCard.com.
- Purchase, use or acceptance of card constitutes acceptance of these terms.