Many guests are looking for healthy options when visiting the Disney Parks. Today, it was announced that ALL of major quick and table service restaurants will soon be serving up plant-based options at Walt Disney World® Resort and Disneyland® Resort. You will now be able to choose from hundreds of sweet and savory creations, including many brand-new dishes destined to become fan favorites!
These fun and flavorful options are made from plant-based ingredients like vegetables, fruits, grains, nuts, seeds, and legumes – and are made without animal meat, dairy, eggs or honey. From comfort-food classics to exciting new dishes for the adventurer in all of us, everyone will find something to delight your tastebuds. If you’re craving tasty plant-powered snacks and treats during your visit, you can explore more than 400 craveable dishes!
- Steamed Asian Dumplings from Le Cellier at Epcot® – These plant-based meat dumplings are served with bok choy, Chinese long beans, red peppers and radish in a delicious and fragrant Asian broth.
- Shiriki Noodle Salad from Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen at Magic Kingdom® Park – This refreshing salad is made with noodles, edamame beans, mushrooms, green mango and cucumber, tossed with a sweet chili sauce.
- Felucian Garden Spread from Docking Bay 7 Food & Cargo at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge (Disney’s Hollywood Studios® at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland® Park at the Disneyland Resort) – Made with plant-based “kefta,” herb hummus, tomato-cucumber relish and pita, this is the perfect bite for a visit to a galaxy far, far away.
- Chili-Spiced Crispy Fried Tofu Bowl from Satu’li Canteen at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park – This taste of Pandora features crispy tofu, seasoned with chili-spice and topped with a crunchy vegetable slaw, boba balls and a choice of base and sauce.
- Plant-Based Cashew Cheescake from California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Just one of many scrumptious plant-based desserts available at Walt Disney World Resort.
Along with a new plant-based menu, a new plant-based menu icon is coming to Disney dining. The new icon will debut on October 1 at quick service locations and October 3 at table service locations.
We can’t wait for you to discover hundreds of delectable plant-based options at the parks and resort hotels. Whether they’re visiting Magic Kingdom Park, tasting your way across the globe at Epcot’s World Showcase, or grabbing a bite in a galaxy far, far away, they’re sure to find a plant-powered dish to enjoy.
Don’t worry, Disneyland fans – the menu icon and many new plant-based options are coming in spring 2020, so you won’t have to wait long to savor exciting new flavors. Across the world, menus are expanding to serve up delicious plant-based cuisine, including Risotto-style Spelt with Mushrooms at Disneyland Paris, Pan-fried Vegetables with Plant-based Dumplings at Hong Kong Disneyland, or Caramel Mix Nuts Banana Cake at Shanghai Disney Resort. When sailing the high seas with Disney Cruise Line there are bites to find, from a Plant-Based Chili Dog and Plant-Based Eggs to Chocolate Truffle Cake.
Are you ready to take a bite out of the new menu offerings?