Take a bite out of your vacation with a brand-new dining plan! Early this morning, Disney announced the “Disney Dining Plan Plus” This plan combines the same number of meals as the Disney Dining Plan while allowing the flexibility of the Deluxe Dining Plan.
This dining plan is perfect for guests who want to partake in multiple dining experiences per day, but not quite ready to eat 3 meals or have the option of appetizers.
Dining Plan Highlights
Everyone in the party ages 3 and over will receive the following each night of their package stay:
- 2 Meals Per Night of Stay – Any combination of Table-Service and Quick-Service Meals
- 2 Snacks or Nonalcoholic Beverages Per Night of Stay
- 1 Resort Refillable Mug*
- Beverages are included with each meal. Guests under 21 years of age may choose from a variety of nonalcoholic beverages. Guests 21 and older may substitute for beer, wine and cocktails.
- Reservations at Table-Service restaurants are subject to availability.
- Guests ages 3 to 9 must order from a children’s menu, where available.
- The specific number of meal options and snacks are determined by the number of nights included in the package stay. However, meals can be rolled over and redeemed in any order throughout the vacation.
*Each Guest ages 3 and over will receive a Resort Refillable Mug, which is eligible for refills at self-service beverage islands at Quick-Service locations at any Disney Resort hotel.
Stay tuned for more information on pricing or contact your Dream Designer for information on how to upgrade your dining plan to this tasty new offering.
Be sure to contact your favorite Dream Designer travel agent, or request your free quote by clicking here.