Disney Cruise Line Fall 2020 itineraries were released today, and there are some nice surprises. Be sure to contact your favorite Dream Designer today to make your arrangements as demand is high for these sailing dates. With that, inventory will reduce and prices will increase very quickly.
- The Disney Magic will be leaving her summer tour of Europe and return for fall sailings out of New York, Miami, and San Juan.
- The Disney Wonder will conclude the Alaska season and head to San Diego for a few Baja sailings before positioning out of Galveston for late fall sailings.
- The Disney Dream is expected to have a short refurbishment period and then return to Port Canaveral for 3- and 4-night Bahamian sailings.
- The Disney Fantasy will also continue out of Port Canaveral, but will help fill some of the shorter cruises left by the Disney Dream void. This will include 3- and 4-night Halloween on the High Seas sailings as well as a few 5- and 6-night Very Merrytime sailings. Once the Dream returns, the Fantasy will return to a full 7-night cruise schedule.
Platinum, Gold or Silver Castaway Club members, can take advantage of the opportunity to book fall 2020 itineraries before they go on sale to the general public on June 13, 2019.
- June 10, 2019: Platinum Members
- June 11, 2019: Platinum and Gold Members
- June 12, 2019: Platinum, Gold and Silver Members
- June 13, 2019: all Guests
Remember…..contact us TODAY to begin planning your fall 2020 Disney Cruise Line vacations.