Have you been thinking about booking a Disney vacation? Even if you’ve visited in the past, now is the perfect time to plan a trip to the most magical place on earth. Not convinced? Here are seven great reasons to request a quote and get started planning your vacation today:
1. New Attractions. Whether you’re considering a trip to Walt Disney World in Florida, Disneyland in California, or any of Disney’s other exciting destinations, there are new and exciting things to experience, from new rides and shows to whole new lands. 2018 will be an exciting year for Disney’s Hollywood Studios, for instance, when the new Toy Story Land opens in late spring.
2 Old Classics. Even with all of the new and exciting developments in Disney parks, there’s still room for the classics you remember. And there’s nothing quite like experiencing your favorite attractions like Pirates of the Caribbean, the Haunted Mansion, and It’s a Small World through the eyes of your kids.
3. Do More Than Ever Before. Thanks to technology like FastPass+ (Walt Disney World) and MaxPass (Disneyland), you can experience more in a Disney day than ever before – without waiting in line. And when you work with My Mickey Vacation Travel, our Dream Designers will help you plan an itinerary that helps you see and do as much as you want.
4. Exciting New Dining Options. Dining at a Disney resort is an experience all unto itself! From unique international flavors to old favorites (yes, you can get a turkey leg!) you’ll find treats to tempt any appetite, and have the chance to try new flavors and dining experiences that you might not expect. And best of all? Your My Mickey Vacation Travel Dream Designer will help you find just the right places to eat, and book reservations for you, taking all of the stress and guesswork out of your mealtimes.
5. New Discounts and Deals. Afraid to book because you think there could be a discount or promotion in the future? Never fear! When you work with My Mickey Vacation Travel, your Dream Designer will stay on top of all Disney promotions, and help you get the best deal on your vacation – even if you’ve already booked.
6. Layaway Plan. Speaking of deals and discounts, it only takes $200 to reserve your Walt Disney World or Disneyland vacation. That’s right: $200. The remainder of the balance is due 30 days before your arrival date, and you can make payments as you go.
7. Your Kids Are Getting Older. Everyone worries about the “perfect age” to take the kids to a Disney Park, but the fact is, there really is no perfect time. Disney offers experiences and attractions for all ages, and the priceless memories you’ll make have no expiration date. Remember….even if they won’t remember, YOU will !
So what are you waiting for? Request a free, no obligation quote today, and get started planning your unforgettable Disney vacation. One of our Dream Designers will be in touch to help make the experience as stress and worry free as possible!