Wands at the ready! Universal Orlando Resort is getting ready to re-open!
Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and Volcano Bay will welcome guests beginning June 5th. Everyone must follow UOR and CDC guidelines.
Important Information For Your Visit
In accordance with CDC guidelines, Universal Orlando Resort has enhanced sanitation procedures and implemented additional measures for distance spacing and screening.
All guests and Team Members comply with the following:
“Please note the CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19, and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit.
We appreciate your cooperation during this unprecedented time. Visit the CDC website for the latest guidelines.
Due to the evolving nature of this situation, details are subject to change without notice.
Visit our FAQ page for more information.”
What other safety measures are in place?
UOR continues to work closely with local health officials and our own health and safety experts and reference CDC guidelines to ensure the safety of our Team Members and guests during this limited opening of Universal Orlando Resort.
- Limiting capacity and following social distancing guidelines throughout all attractions, restaurants and shops throughout the destination
- Increasing our already-aggressive cleaning and disinfection procedures, and frequently cleaning all high-touch surfaces
- All team members will undergo temperature checks and wear face coverings
- All team members will participate in extensive training on our new procedures
Go Contact-Free with the App
To get the latest updates for all things Universal, download the Official Universal Orlando Resort App. Plus, it’s easy to stay connected while you’re here with free WiFi throughout the parks and Universal CityWalk.
Access Contact-Free Features:
- Order meals on the go with Mobile Express Pick Up
- Get a Virtual Line return time
- Purchase tickets in the app and scan at the turnstile
- Set up TapTu Pay at Volcano Bay
Hours of Operation, Beginning June 5
Universal Studios Florida:
- 9am-6pm Daily
Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- 9am-6pm Daily
Universal’s Volcano Bay
- 10am-5pm Daily
Universal CityWalk Orlando
- 8am – 10pm Daily