Discover a scary good time at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, returning to Magic Kingdom Park this fall! This event will feature thrills and chills from eerie entertainment, delightful attractions, and some beloved Disney Characters. The party will feature stage shows, dance parties, parades, fireworks, and everyone’s favorite Halloween pastime – trick or treat trails! Halloween-themed cavalcades starring some of your favorite characters – good and bad, character sightings throughout the park, lots of trick-or-treat trails located throughout the park, and so much more! This Frightfully Fun event returns on select nights from August 12 through October 31.
|KNOW BEFORE YOU GO|
Before you arrive for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party please check the Know Before You Go page by visiting https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates. Please note that health and safety measures, policies and operational guidelines are subject to change.
- Ticket holders will be admitted to Magic Kingdom park as early as 4:00 PM on the valid date of their ticket. These dated tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation.
- Guests entering the park at 7:00 pm will receive their event wristbands and trick-or-treat bags at the park entrance.
- Guests in the park prior to 7:00 pm can visit wristband distribution locations at Fantasy Faire gift show near Mickey’s Philharmagic in Fantasyland, Across from Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor in Tomorrowland, and Tortuga Tavern in Adventureland.
Dressing for Halloween Events
Strut your Halloween Finest while at this event but remember – while The Walt Disney World Resort encourages creativity, they also value safety and good judgment. If you’re planning to attend this special event, take a moment to read over the latest costume rules and regulations at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/parks/dress/
|50th ANNIVERSARY EXTRAS|
Delight in new additions to commemorate the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration. These additions include:
- Interactive photo locations —so you can step right into a classic, not-so-scary Disney story and strike a pose! Here just in time for Halloween and the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration, these interactive photo locations pay tribute to favorite Disney stories and characters, from friendly Monsters to Grim Grinning Ghosts
- A reusable treat bag that you can fill with candy and take home—featuring a design inspired by Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and the 50th Anniversary celebration (limit one bag per Guest)
- A commemorative print to take home—inspired by Halloween at Magic Kingdom park and the 50th Anniversary celebration
Plus, when you’re here during The World’s Most Magical Celebration, you’ll be surrounded by EARidescent excitement, dazzling new experiences and so much more!
Get swept up in the Halloween spirit with captivating entertainment:
- Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet: Find this Dapper Dans-style “band” in Frontierland! They’ll have you howling in laughter with their “dead pan” humor.
- Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam – Young partygoers can cut a rug at this rockin’ dance party featuring some of their favorite Disney Junior stars.
- Monstrous Scream-O-Ween Dance Party – Dance the night away with the denizens of Monstropolis at the Rockettower Plaza Tower Stage in Tomorrowland.
- Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade: Witness a masquerade of Characters – including a few faces from Haunted Mansion.
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular: Join a wickedly fun celebration at Cinderella Castle stage hosted by the Sanderson Sisters from Hocus Pocus.
- Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular: Watch the skies come alive with a Halloween spectacular featuring lasers, fireworks, and more!
|CHARACTER MEET & GREETS|
Get your camera ready! Meet some Disney friends dressed in their own Halloween costumes. Be on the lookout for some Disney Characters in their “haunt-couture” looks—ready to pose for a photo with you. You could see:
- Main Street U.S.A.
- Jack Skellington & Sally (this is a very popular meet & greet. The line will start to form at 4 pm.) and Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Max Goof as Powerline in the Boo-To-You pre-parade, only near Town Square.
- Ariel and Prince Eric – Prince Eric’s Village Market
- Belle and Gaston – Maurice’s Cottage
- Tigger, Pooh, Piglet, and Eeyore – The Thotful Spot near the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Drizella and Anastasia – Roaming throughout Fantasyland
- Storybook Circus
- Timon, Vampirina, Doc McStuffins, Fancy Nancy
- Witch Minnie, Princess Daisy, Pumpkin Donald at Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Pirate Goofy at The Barnstormer
- Abu, Aladdin, Genie, & Jafar – Agrabah
- Captain Jack Sparrow – Near Pirates of the Caribbean
- Country Bears roaming near Country Bear Theater
- Elvis Stitch at Buzz Lightyear’s Star Command
|INCLUDED WITH ADMISSION|
Enjoy popular attractions—some with spellbinding surprises! Rediscover some favorite attractions with a Halloween twist—including Mad Tea Party, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor and Space Mountain. Plus, delight in many other beloved attractions across the park, including:
All attractions and experiences subject to change without notice.
Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
With trick or treating throughout the park—featuring Mars Wrigley confectionery products — you’re sure to have a sweet night. Look for the ORANGE lollipop icon on your park maps for Trick-or-Treat locations. Some locations are inside, so be prepared to put on a face covering prior to entering:
Main Street U.S.A.
Market Street (open from 4 pm. to 8 pm)
Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
Carousel of Progress
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
Country Bear Jamboree
Tom Sawyer Island Dock
Pinocchio Village Haus
Storybook Circus WDW Railroad Station
If you or someone in your party has a food allergy, please see a Cast Member to pick up a TEAL-colored treat bag. When you trick-or-treat with a teal bag, you’ll receive tokens at each trick-or-treat location to redeem at the Allergy-Friendly Center in Liberty Square for special treats.
Tempt Your Taste Buds
Scare up an appetite and tingle your senses with terrifically tasty treats! Enjoy festive food and beverages, available for purchase throughout the night (while supplies last) such as these party-exclusive snacks.
- Not-So-Poison Apple Pie Milk Shake: Apple pie milk shake with green apple whipped cream, sour apple marshmallow straw, cinnamon donuts, and a poison apple straw (Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies/Tomorrowland)
- Hades Hot Dog: Spicy beef and pork hot dog, Hades’ relish, and pickles served with house-made violet mustard (Friar’s Nook/Fantasyland)
- Un Poco Loco Tots: Chorizo sausage, green onion, and Hades’ cheese sauce (Friar’s Nook/Fantasyland)
- Spellbinding Fried Pie: Buffalo chicken, mozzarella, and blue cheese wrapped in flaky dough topped with a candy eye and jalapeño ranch aioli (Golden Oak Outpost/Frontierland)
- Chilling Chamber Pop: Chocolate crumbs, cherry buttercream, and dark chocolate pearls topped with Tightrope Walker chocolate piece (Ice cream cart near Haunted Mansion/Liberty Square)
- Monster Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich: Monster cookies filled with vanilla ice cream (Plaza Ice Cream Parlor/Main Street U.S.A.)
- Sweet Almond Corn Cake: Almond vanilla cake dipped in white, orange, and yellow chocolate topped with candy corn (Pecos Bill’s Tall Tale Inn & Café/Adventureland)
- Mexican Spiced Hot “COCO” Brownie: Spice chocolate brownie with dark chocolate ganache topped with Miguel chocolate piece (Popcorn Cart near Cinderella Castle)
- Grave Digger Milk Shake: Coconut and matcha blended soft-serve topped with whipped cream, Grave Digger shovel, and chocolate gravestone (Sleepy Hollow Refreshments)
- Worms and Dirt Funnel Cake: Funnel cake topped with chocolate ice cream, chocolate cookie crumbs, gummy worms, and Billy chocolate piece (Sleepy Hollow Refreshments)
- Jack-O-Lantern Float: Citrus swirl with Fanta Orange, brown sugar whipped cream, and graham cracker (Sunshine Tree Terrace)
Get Your Party Gear
Whether you’re into spirit jerseys, Minnie ears, Loungefly bags, or other types of swag, the shops at Magic Kingdom will disappoint. Stop in to check out all of the Halloween 2021 merchandise available this year!
All food or beverage items, and merchandise are subject to change and are available while supplies last.
Embrace the Spectral Spirit and let Disney PhotoPass photographers capture your memories during the event! Delight in festive additions to your photographs, including Magic Shots and more! Ask photographers about the boo-tiful surprises they are able to add to your pictures. With Disney PhotoPass Service, you pay just for the photos and videos you want to keep. To enjoy the value and convenience of downloading all your vacation photos for one price, purchase Memory Maker.