Discover a scary good time at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, returning to Magic Kingdom Park this fall! This event will feature thrills and chills from eerie entertainment, delightful attractions, and some beloved Disney Characters. The party will feature stage shows, dance parties, parades, fireworks, and everyone’s favorite Halloween pastime – trick or treat trails! This Frightfully Fun event returns on select nights from August 11 through November 1
|KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Before you arrive for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party please check the Know Before You Go page by visiting https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates. Please note that health and safety measures, policies and operational guidelines are subject to change.
- Ticket holders will be admitted to Magic Kingdom park as early as 4:00 PM on the valid date of their ticket. These dated tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation.
- Guests entering the park at 7:00 pm will receive their event wristbands and trick-or-treat bags at the park entrance.
- Guests in the park prior to 7:00 pm can visit one of several wristband distribution locations found inside the park at:
- Fantasy Faire gift shop near Mickey’s Philharmagic in Fantasyland
- Across from Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor in Tomorrowland
- Tortuga Tavern in Adventureland.
Dressing for Halloween Events
Strut your Halloween Finest while at this event but remember – while The Walt Disney World Resort encourages creativity, they also value safety and good judgment. If you’re planning to attend this special event, take a moment to read over the latest costume rules and regulations at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/parks/dress/
Get swept up in the Halloween spirit with captivating entertainment:
- Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet: Find this Dapper Dans-style “band” in Frontierland! They’ll have you howling in laughter with their “dead pan” humor.
- Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade: Witness a masquerade of Characters – including a few faces from Haunted Mansion.
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular: Join a wickedly fun celebration at Cinderella Castle stage hosted by the Sanderson Sisters from Hocus Pocus.
- Rusty Cutlass – let this “band of pirates” entertain you with sea shanties and swashbuckling songs.
- Disney Junior Jam – Young partygoers can head to Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café to cut a rug at this rockin’ dance party featuring Vampirina and other favorite Disney Junior friends.
- Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular: Watch the skies come alive with a Halloween spectacular featuring lasers, fireworks, and more!
- Zoom Beats Bash – Join your fellow Zombies, Cheerleaders, Werewolves, and aliens for a dance party at the Rockettower Plaza Tower Stage in Tomorrowland
|CHARACTER MEET & GREETS
Get your camera ready! Meet some Disney friends dressed in their own Halloween costumes. Be on the lookout for some Disney Characters in their “haunt-couture” looks—ready to pose for a photo with you. You could see:
- Main Street U.S.A.
- Jack Skellington & Sally (this is a very popular meet & greet. The line will start to form at 4 pm.) and Mickey Mouse in Halloween couture – Town Square Theater
- Abu, Aladdin, Jasmine, & Jafar – Agrabah Bazaar
- Jafar – near Aloha Isle
- Captain Jack Sparrow – Near Pirates of the Caribbean
- Country Bears – roaming near the attraction
- Liberty Square
- Carlotta, Renatta, Broome the Butler – near Haunted Mansion
- Elvis Stitch – across from Monster’s, Inc. Laugh Floor
- Vampirina, Fancy Nancy, Doc McStuffins, and Timon – Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Storybook Circus
- The Seven Dwarfs – Pete’s Silly SIdeshow
- Witch Minnie, Princess Daisy, Pumpkin Donald at Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Pirate Goofy at The Barnstormer
- Ariel and Prince Eric – Ariel’s Grotto
- Alice, Mad Hatter, Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum, Queen of Hearts – Mad Tea Party
- Belle – Bonjur! Village Gifts
- Hundred Acre Wood Friends – near the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Cinderella, Elena of Avalor, Rapunzel, and Tiana – Princess Fairytale Hall
*CHARACTERS AND LOCATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
|INCLUDED WITH ADMISSION
Enjoy popular attractions—some with spellbinding surprises! Rediscover some favorite attractions with a Halloween twist—including Mad Tea Party, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor and Space Mountain. Plus, delight in many other beloved attractions across the park, including:
*Virtual Queue for TRON Lightcycle Run – All ticketholders for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party can attempt to join a virtual queue for this attraction at the 6pm opportunity. Guests DO NOT need to be inside the Magic Kingdom to join the virtual queue. Please refer to this Virtual Queue guide for booking instructions.
All attractions and experiences subject to change without notice.
Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
With trick or treating throughout the park—featuring Mars Wrigley confectionery products — you’re sure to have a sweet night. Look for the ORANGE lollipop icon on your park maps for Trick-or-Treat locations. Some locations are inside, so be prepared to put on a face covering prior to entering:
Main Street U.S.A.
Market Street Welcome (until 8 pm)
City Hall (allergy friendly)
Columbia Harbour House
Sleepy Hollow (allergy friendly)
Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
Carousel of Progress
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
Country Bear Jamboree
Tom Sawyer Island Dock
Pinocchio Village Haus
If you or someone in your party has a food allergy, please see a Cast Member to pick up a TEAL-colored treat bag. When you trick-or-treat with a teal bag, you’ll receive tokens at each trick-or-treat location to redeem at the Allergy-Friendly Center in Liberty Square for special treats.
Scare up an appetite and tingle your senses with terrifically tasty treats! Enjoy festive food and beverages, available for purchase throughout the night (while supplies last) such as these party-exclusive snacks:
- Zombie Fingers: Almond cookie fingers, Key lime pie white chocolate ganache, salted caramel crisp pearls, and sugar eyes (Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe/Tomorrowland)
- Pain and Panic Loaded Tots: Tots topped with sweet and spicy onion relish, sriracha mustard, and crumbled bratwurst (Friar’s Nook/Fantasyland)
- Loaded Sweet Potato Fries: Sweet potato fries tossed in cinnamon sugar and topped with marshmallow cream, butterscotch chips, and toffee pieces (Golden Oak Outpost/Frontierland)
- Skull Brownie: Mexican-spiced chocolate brownie with dulce de leche filling and sugar eyes (Outdoor vending cart near Haunted Mansion)
- Apple Fritter Sundae: Apple fritters topped with choice of ice cream, whipped cream, and sprinkles (Plaza Ice Cream Parlor/Main Street U.S.A.)
- Bucket of Bones: Bone-in piggy wings fried with fresh jalapeños tossed in Coca-Cola Cherry barbecue sauce (Pecos Bill’s Tall Tale Inn & Café/Adventureland)
- Jack Pop: Chocolate fudge brownie with marshmallow filling and topped with a Jack chocolate piece (Churro Cart near Cinderella Castle)
- Char Siu Chicken Wings: Whole chicken wings glazed in char siu and topped with chili threads and garlic (Sleepy Hollow Refreshments)
- Tropical Graveyard: Mango mousse and sour tropical gelatin topped with cookie crumbles, gummy worm, sprinkles, and a tombstone chocolate piece (Sunshine Tree Terrace)
- MMMummy Treat: Flaky pastry filled with chocolate-hazelnut filling and topped with white icing stripes and sugar eyes (Cheshire Café)
- Hades Cone: DOLE Whip mango and habanero soft-serve topped with blue raspberry shell and chili-lime seasoning (Storybook Treats)
Get Your Party Gear
Whether you’re into spirit jerseys, Minnie ears, Loungefly bags, or other types of swag, the shops at Magic Kingdom will disappoint. Stop in to check out all of the Halloween 2021 merchandise available this year!
All food or beverage items, and merchandise are subject to change and are available while supplies last.
Embrace the Spectral Spirit and let Disney PhotoPass photographers capture your memories during the event! Delight in festive additions to your photographs, including Magic Shots and more! Ask photographers about the boo-tiful surprises they are able to add to your pictures. With Disney PhotoPass Service, you pay just for the photos and videos you want to keep. To enjoy the value and convenience of downloading all your vacation photos for one price, purchase Memory Maker. Look for the GREEN camera icon on the party map for Disney PhotoPass locations.