Look for the classic striped barber pole on Main Street, U.S.A. and head inside to experience a bygone era—and a spiffy haircut. The shop’s quaint interior creates an illusion of timelessness—as does the pleasant, unhurried banter of your barber. This barber shop is a cut above!
|ABOUT THE SHOP|
Nestled between the Emporium and the Fire Station at the front of Main Street U.S. A. sits the Harmony Barber Shop. Licensed cosmetologists are ready to sprinkle some pixie dust on you, literally! You may even get to enjoy the musical stylings of The Dapper Dans, Walt Disney World’s famous Barber Shop Quartet.
|SERVICES FOR EVERYONE|
Why visit the Harmony Barber Shop? Well, for starters, they are not a typical “barber shop.” Moms can get a quick cut here too! But the majority of customers are of the shorter variety: kids, of course! The Harmony Barber Shop is a more cost-effective option to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. Kids can get a haircut, colored gel, and lots of pixie dust sprinkled into their hair. A limited number of reservations will be made available to book online or through the My Disney Experience app.
|MY FIRST HAIRCUT|
A child’s first haircut is a big moment and to celebrate this in true #DisneyStyle, The Harmony Barber Shop offers the My First Haircut Package.
Kids get their first cut, a keepsake lock of hair for the memory book, an official milestone certificate, and a pair of First Haircut Mickey Ears!
|KNOW BEFORE YOU GO|
- Reservations are strongly recommended.
- Guests should arrive with clean, dry hair as there is no shampoo station at the shop. Water may be sprayed on the hair if it is needed during styling.
- Any guest under 17 years of age must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
- Missed or canceled appointment within 24 hours of your appointment will incur a $10 charge.
- Prices and services are subject to change.
- Gratuities are not included and are CASH ONLY.