Ahoy, Maties! Be ye ready for Adventure? Captain Jack be needin’ yer help to raid 5 treasures hidden throughout Adventureland! In this interactive game for kids and adults alike, you will be challenged to complete up to 5 different missions to help Captain Jack find the hidden treasures throughout Adventureland.
|How It Works
Your adventure will begin at the Crow’s Nest where you will receive a talisman (RFID card) that will help you begin. You will use the talisman to activate a computer screen that will give you instructions on your first mission. You will receive a map to help you get on your way through Adventureland. At each location, you will touch your talisman to the screen, and watch a 30-40 second animation that will give you instructions on your next move. There are 5 different missions.
- Heads You Lose: Race against Captain Barbossa to steal the Treasure of the Pacific from a tribe of headhunters.
- Guardian’s Curse: Lure an evil British Captain into a trap and lay claim to the Treasure of the Indian Ocean.
- Haven Defense: Collect ingredients for a powerful spell to hide the secret Pirate port and reveal the Treasure of the Caribbean.
- A King’s Ransom: Follow Jack’s clues to locate a pirate ship where the Treasure of the Arctic is hidden.
- Blackbeard: Battle Blackbeard and win the Treasure of the Mediterranean
- There is no fee to participate.
- New adventures may start up to 30 minutes before Adventureland closes.
- Use your MagicBand or pick up a magic talisman (a special card for this attraction) at The Crow’s Nest in Adventureland.
- Each of the 5 missions takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.
- Missions have no time limit. In addition, you can stop and restart each raid at your convenience throughout the day.
- There is no prior knowledge, strategies, or actions necessary to participate.