Looking to start a new collection and bring home some souvenirs? Why not take a look at the world of Disney Pin Trading! It’s a great hobby that the entire family can do together.
|WHAT IS PIN TRADING?
Pins can be traded at all 4 parks, Disney Springs, and in the gift shop at each resort.
If you are just beginning, you can purchase starting lanyards with pins at almost any gift kiosk/store on Disney property. We highly recommend the pin trading kiosk at Disney Springs as they have a great selection.
If you decide to purchase pins online, be very careful that the pins you purchase are authentic Disney pins. Cast members are not obligated to trade unauthorized pins.
|Pin Trading Guide
When participating in Pin Trading activities remember these few steps:
- Meet a Disney Cast Member wearing a pin-trading lanyard or accessory or holding a pin board.
- Find a Disney pin with your favorite Disney character, attraction, movie, or design.
- Trade your Disney pin with the Cast Member. (it should be a pin the Cast Member does not already have.)
- Pins must be Authorized Disney pins…all of which can be purchased onsite.
|Pin Trading Etiquette
- Only official Disney pins may be traded. One indicator of official pins (among other factors) is that they are metal and display “©Disney” on the back. Cast Members may determine not to trade a pin in their discretion.
- Pins should be in good, undamaged, tradable condition with the pin backing attached.
- For a safe trading experience, please trade one pin at a time.
- Guests may trade a maximum of 2 pins per Cast Member or trading board, per day.
- Please refrain from touching the pin or lanyard of a Cast Member of Guest. If you need a closer look, just ask.
- Okay to Trade
- Pins from other business units of The Walt Disney Company (e.g., ABC, ESPN) may be traded, as determined by the Cast Member
- Operating participant pins that show a Disney, Disneyland Resort or Walt Disney World Resort affiliation are generally accepted for trading.
- Not Okay to Trade
- Unauthorized pins, plastic pins, rubber pins or other nonmetal pins.
- Personalized name pins.
- Brooch-style or clasp pins.
- Disney Service Award pins, Disney Legacy Award pins, Spirit of Disneyland Resort pins, Partners in Excellence pins or Cast Member costume pins (i.e., Host/Hostess Badges, Disney Trainer).