Looking to start a new collection and bring home some souvenirs? Why not take a look at the world of Disney Pin Trading! It’s a great hobby that the entire family can do together.
|What is Pin Trading?|
Pins can be traded at select locations at all 4 parks, Disney Springs, and in the gift shop at each resort.
If you are just beginning, you can purchase starting lanyards with pins at almost any gift kiosk/store on Disney property. We highly recommend the pin trading kiosk at Disney Springs as they have a great selection.
If you decide to purchase pins online, be very careful that the pins you purchase are authentic Disney pins. Cast members are not obligated to trade unauthorized pins.
|Pin Trading Guide|
When participating in Pin Trading activities remember these few steps:
- Locate a Pin-Trading Board location and wait in line while maintaining a safe distance from other Guests and/or Cast Members.
- When it’s your turn to trade place the pin(s) you’d like to trade into a container provided by a Cast Member.
- Point to the pin(s) on the Pin-Trading Board. A Cast Member will pull the pins off the board and hand it/them to you
- You may only trade 2 pins per transaction.
- Pins must be Authorized Disney pins…all of which can be purchased onsite.
|Pin Trading Locations|
|Magic Kingdom||Animal Kingdom||Epcot||Hollywood studios|
Main Street Theater
Mickey’s Philharmagic Gift Shop
Splash Mountain gift shop
Frontier Trading Post
Pirates of the Caribbean gift shop
Space Mountain gift shop
Africa Pin Station
Garden Gate Gifts
Discovery Trading Post
|Pin Trading Central (under Spaceship Earth)||5&10 Store on Hollywood Boulevard|
|Pin Traders (located at the Disney Springs Marketplace.)|
Pin Boards are located in the resort gift shops.