It is no longer necessary to wait in a long line to order your counter service meals at many Walt Disney World Resort Quick Service restaurants. Using the My Disney Experience App, you can use this convenient feature to place your order online in advance, and pick up your food at the special mobile ordering window, skipping the queue at the registers entirely. Orders may be placed and scheduled for pick-up anytime during the day (subject to availability.)
In addition, select Walt Disney World Resort hotel Table Service restaurants are now offering Table Service To-Go pre-ordering for take-out. Available locations are listed in the My Disney Experience app where you find Mobile Order Quick Service restaurants.
|HOW IT WORKS
1. Open the My Disney Experience App and tap the three lines plus sign (+) at the bottom center of the page.
2. Select, “Order Food.”
3. Use the filters to select preferences such as when you’d like to pick up your meal or to view nearby dining locations.
4. Scroll to view available locations. When you find your chosen location tap “Begin Order” (or a time frame when you’d like to pick up your order).
5. Use the menu shortcut buttons or scroll to view menu items.
6. Build your order by selecting and customizing your meal and adding additional items. When you have everything, you’d like to order in your bag, tap “View My Order.”
7. Tap “Review Order Summary” to view your items and choose your payment method.
8. In your order summary you will see that the app will default to using Dining Plan credits (if applicable) for both Quick Service Meals and Snacks. You can modify your choice to pay with a linked credit card, enter a Disney Gift Card, or a Disney Visa Rewards card. *Pay very close attention to what items are using the dining plan and modify where desired. Tap the “Purchase” button when you’re ready.
9. Upon arriving at the restaurant, tap, “I’m Here, Prepare My Order” and proceed to the Mobile Order Pickup area. You will receive a push notification from the My Disney Experience app when your order is ready for pickup.