Now you can check in for dining reservations at select table-service restaurants via the My Disney Experience mobile app! This convenient feature enables you to maximize your vacation time with family and friends—and minimize your contact with others. Please note that Mobile Dine Check-In is only supported by devices running Android or iOS with the latest version of the My Disney Experience app installed and location services enabled.
|HOW IT WORKS|
- When your check-in window arrives, you will receive a push notification prompting you to check in via the app. You may also begin the check-in process by scanning a QR code located in the restaurant’s lobby. There is no need to visit the host stand to check in.
- Both options will bring you to the same starting page where you will tap, “Get Started.”
- Start your check-in by confirming your arrival time.
- Confirm the members of your party.at gives access to the digital menu.
- Request or skip a request for access to accessible space in at the dining location.
- Provide any dietary requests for all members of your party
- Add any celebrations you may be having.
- Review all the reservation details, and then tab, “Submit.”
- Your check-in is complete. Once your table is ready, you will be notified to proceed to a specified location.
- You will be given a card with a QR code that gives access to the digital menu.