|WHAT IS IT?|
Mears Connect is a transportation option that offers service for Walt Disney World Resort guests. Purchasing seats on board a Mears Connect shuttle offers one way or round-trip airport transportation between Orlando International Airport (MCO) and your Disney Resort hotel. Guests can purchase Standard service, which may stop at more than one resort, or Express service, which guarantees that your resort will be the first stop on the journey.
|HOW DOES IT WORK?|
ARRIVAL AT ORLANDO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Upon arrival at Orlando International Airport take the APM train to the concourse.
- If you have any checked luggage, retrieve it from the baggage claim carousels on Level 2 before heading to the transportation check in area.
- Once you have gathered all of your luggage proceed down to Level 1, Concourse B. Follow the signs to the Mears Connect reception area. Have your QR code from your confirmation documents ready to be scanned. (This is the same location that was formerly the check-in area for Disney Magical Express)
- A Mears Connect motorcoach will take you to your resort hotel.
- Standard Service – shared ride service on a Mears Connect vehicle. The Connection will make a limited number of stops and will have you on your way to your resort within 20 minutes of your check-in to the Mears Connect reception area.
- Express Service –direct service to your resort and back to the airport (guaranteed first stop), with limited to no wait time. Express service is not considered private service, it may be shared service.
- Gratuities are not included in the cost of your ride.
ARRIVAL AT YOUR RESORT
Luggage assistance will be available at the front of Disney Resort hotels, including luggage storage and/or transport to the room.
DEPARTURE FROM YOUR RESORT
- Upon departure ensure your luggage is with you and loaded onto the motor coach so that it can be checked in with the airline upon reaching the airport.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Mears Connect with a 24-hour notification. This email will supply you with the time of pick up.
- Standard Service – your return transportation will be scheduled to meet you, at your resort, up to three hours in advance of your domestic flight’s departure time or up to four hours of your international flight’s departure time.
- Express Service – your transportation will be scheduled to meet you, at your resort, two hours before your domestic flight or three hours before your international flight.
- You will board Mears Connect at your resort at the designated pick-up area.