MagicBands are optional all-in-one devices designed to make your visit to the Walt Disney World Resort a little easier. This colorful wristband connects you to all the vacation choices that you have made for your visit. They allow you to travel a little lighter when visiting the parks. But they also provide an opportunity to show off your #DisneyStyle! Guests who have booked a Walt Disney World Resort package have the option of ordering a MagicBand in a solid color, or premium decorated MagicBands can be purchased at a discounted rate.
- Monochrome MagicBands: Monochrome bands come in 7 basic colors as well as some variations of those colors. Basic color choices include Red, Gray, Blue, Green, Purple, Yellow, Pink, and Orange.
- Character MagicBands: Premium band choices vary based on availability. They come in various styles such as Disney characters, Princesses, Villains, Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar, Disney Pictures, and Disney Parks themes.
- MagicBand+: MagicBand+, which premiered in 2022, is Disney’s newest version of the MagicBand. They have the same functionalities as previous versions of MagicBands, but in addition can do things like alert you to a nearby Fab 50 Character Collection sculpture, find virtual bounties throughout Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, and even come alive when watching nighttime spectaculars.
Each band comes customized with your name on the inside with a 9-character limit. Be sure to check the My Disney Experience App for pricing and available styles.
|ORDERING YOUR MAGICBAND|
1. To order your MagicBand, log into your account at www.mydisneyexperience.com.
2. Hover over, “My Disney Experience” and then select, “My MagicBands and Cards.”
3. After selecting your vacation, you will see the names of each guest in your party, then click “Select” for each guest.
4. You will then see the options, as well as the ability to filter based on MagicBand+, Theme, or Color.
5. If you click on “Theme,” you will see the menu for the available categories, as well as the images of the some of the available bands. You will see options for both MagicBands as well as MagicBand+. Click the arrow to scroll through all the options.
6. If you choose to select your MagicBands by “Color” the menu will show the choices available for each color. You will see options for both MagicBands and MagicBand+. Click the arrow to scroll through all the options.
7. If you choose to select your MagicBands by “MagicBand+” the menu will show the choices available for each MagicBand+ items only. Click the arrow to scroll through all of the options.
8. You may also select “Reset Filters” and click on “Grid View” to see the entire selection of MagicBands that are available to choose from:
9. Once you have decided which band you wish to purchase, you may then Personalize the name, and add it to your cart. You will then need to complete the same process for each guest on your reservation.
10. Your purchase will be made through your My Disney Experience account using the credit card number that is stored on your account.
Orders must be placed:
- 11 or more Days Before Your Trip
- Choose your MagicBand and print your name. MagicBands will ship to your home.
- 10-6 Days Before Your Trip
- Choose your MagicBand and print your name. MagicBands will ship only to your Resort.
- 5-1 Days Before Your Trip
- Advance MagicBand selection is no longer available.