The Walt Disney World Resort is well known for its commitment to providing Guest with the best possible experiences. Accommodating Guests’ dining requests is one of the things at which they excel. Kosher meals can be accommodated at table-service and select quick-service restaurants. Some locations require 48-hour advance notice, but there are many locations that are prepared to provide Kosher meals for Guests without advance notice.
|KOSHER MEALS AVAILABLE WITHOUT ADVANCE REQUEST (QUICK SERVICE)
In the Parks:
- Satu’li Canteen – Pandora
- Kusafiri Coffee Shop & Bakery – Africa
Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
- ABC Commissary – Commissary Lane
- Sunshine Seasons – World Nature
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café – Tomorrowland
At the Resorts:
- Disney’s All Star Movies Resort – World Premiere Food Court
- Disney’s All Star Music Resort – Intermission Food Court Disney’s
- All Star Sports Resort – End Zone Food Court
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – The Mara
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort – Centertown Market
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Gasparilla Grill Disney’s
- Pop Century – Everything POP Dining
- Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter Resort – Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory
- Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Resort – Riverside Mill Food Court
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort – Artist’s Palette
|TABLE SERVICE MEALS WITH KOSHER OPTIONS
Most table-service restaurants can offer a kosher meal with a minimum of 48 hours advance notice. At family style or buffet locations, you will only receive one Kosher meal offering, this will not be all-you-care-to-enjoy. You will be charged the regular meal price. If you are using your Dining Plan entitlements, your meal will mirror those entitlements for Kosher meals (ex. if the dining entitlements allow for 1 appetizer, 1 entree, and 1 dessert, then then you may order 1 Kosher appetizer, 1 Kosher entree, and 1 Kosher dessert.) Prices for entrees are the same for adults and children except when ordering a kid’s meal entree.
All of your reservations will be noted with an “allergy/dietary restriction” and a chef will be out to speak with you about the menu options outside of the pre-packaged options.