To add Disney Genie+ through your My Disney Experience app beginning at 12:01 am on the day of your visit by following these steps:
- Open the My Disney Experience App. The Genie+ screen should automatically appear on your screen. When it does, tap “Start Now.” (If it does not automatically appear simply tap “Learn More” on the Disney Genie banner on the main screen.
- Choose the date for which you’d like to purchase Disney Genie+ and tap “Continue.”
- Select everyone in the party who will be included on the purchase and tap “Continue.”
- Verify your party with the Quick Roll Call screen and tap “Continue.”
Using Disney Genie Complimentary Services
- Disney Genie is built into the My Disney Experience App.
- Your Dream Designer will be by your side to assist you with choosing your must-do attractions, dining, and entertainment as well as your interests, such as Star Wars, Marvel, Pixar, Princesses, etc.
- Once your Dream Designer has guided you in completing the list of your most magical wishes, enter them into Disney Genie.
- The app uses your favorite interests to plan out a suggested flexible itinerary, which you can adjust as the day goes on.
- The “My Tip Board” lets you see current and future estimated standby times as well as the next available reservations so you can make the best use of your time in the parks.
- Disney Genie incorporates dining reservations and waitlists as well as mobile ordering to streamline your experience.
- There is a convenient chat feature that allows you to speak with Cast Members to ask questions about attractions, wait times, and more.
Using Genie+ Services
- Reservations for an attraction’s Lightning Lane cannot be made until the day of your visit.
- Disney Genie+ attraction reservations open for all Walt Disney World guests each day at 7:00 am through the My Disney Experience app.
- Genie+ users will be able to see the next available times to visit all included attractions’ Lightning Lanes.
- Select the next available time to use the Lightning Lane for the available attraction of your choice.
- When your time arrives, visit the attraction and use the Lightning Lane, skipping the standby line.
- A new Lightning Lane reservation can be made:
- Once you’ve enjoyed your first/most recent attraction OR
- 120 minutes after making your most recent Lightning Lane reservation.
- Guests will be able to select Lightning Lane reservations for everyone in the party that has purchased the service.
- Unlimited Genie+ Lightning Lane selection can be made one at a time throughout the day.
- Over 40 attractions will be available through Genie+ at the Walt Disney World Resort.
- NOT all attractions will be available through Genie+.
Individual Attraction Selections
- Select attractions are not available on Genie+ but are available through an Individual Attraction Selection option (additional Fee applies for each attraction.)
- Individual Attraction Selections must be made on the same day of your visit and can be used across multiple theme parks, great for those who love the Park Hopper option.
- Schedule a time to arrive at up to two different, highly demanded attractions each day using the Lightning Lane entrance – like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom (subject to limited availability; attractions not included with Disney Genie+). Pricing for this option will vary by date, attraction and park and will be announced soon.
- All guests at Walt Disney World that are staying at a Disney-owned-and-operated hotel, the Swan or Dolphin, or Shades of Green will be able to make their first Individual Attraction Selections at 7AM.
- All other Disney World guests will be able to make Individual Attraction Selections when the park opens.
- Standby lines and/or virtual queues (such as those used for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure) will still be available for guests to use.
- Guests are not required to purchase Disney Genie+ in order to purchase Individual Attraction Selections.
- Guests will be able to select Individual Attraction selections for everyone in the party that has purchased the service.