What is Disney Genie
Coming this fall to Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Genie is a complimentary and convenient new digital service designed to create your best Disney day. This new enhancement to the My Disney Experience App will maximize Guests’ park time, reduce times in lines, help discover magic around every corner, and take the guess work out of “what’s next.” From specific attractions, foodie experiences and entertainment, to general interests like Disney princesses, villains, Pixar, Star Wars, thrill rides and more – your Dream Designer will assist you on how to tell Disney Genie what you want to do and it will suggest planning ideas just for you!
Some Disney Genie Features
- Find Your Favorites at a Glance: Create your very own personal Tip Board to instantly see your favorites. It will display current AND forecasted future wait times, helping you predict when you might experience quicker entry to attractions.
- Enjoy More Flexibility and Fun: Disney Genie brings existing planning features together in one place. Join a virtual queue at certain attractions, make dining and experience reservations, mobile order food at many locations, get help from a virtual assistant and more.
Disney Genie+ and Lightening Lane Service
For even more convenience and flexibility, there are two other options for enjoying the Walt Disney World theme parks through a NEW queue called the Lightning Lane entrance that also saves you time in line:
- Disney Genie+ Service (available for purchase):
- For the price of $15 per ticket per day Guests can bypass the standby lines at over 40 popular attractions throughout all 4 parks of the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Genie+ users reserve the next available time to arrive at a variety of attractions and experience. Instead of waiting in the standby line, they will use a separate line called the Lightning Lane.
- Selections are unlimited for each day that Genie+ is purchased, but only one selection at a time can be made throughout the day – from classics like Haunted Mansion to thrill rides like Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and newer favorites like Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run (attractions subject to limited availability).
- Disney Genie+ will also include Disney parks-themed audio experiences and photo features to capture your memories – augmented reality lenses for those visiting Walt Disney World.
- Individual Attraction Selections (available for purchase):
- Select attractions are not available on Genie+ but are available through an additional option called Individual Attraction Selection (additional Fee applies for each attraction.)
- Guests who opt to purchase an Individual Attraction Selection can schedule a time to arrive at up to two highly demanded attractions each day using the Lightning Lane entrance – like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom (subject to limited availability; attractions not included with Disney Genie+). Pricing for this option will vary by date, attraction and park and will be announced soon.
- Lightning Lane selections can be reserved on the same day as your visit and can be used separate parks, which is a great feature for ticketholders with the Park Hopper option.