The magic is ready and waiting for you at Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park.
To enter a theme park, each Guest (age 3 and older) is required to have both valid admission and a park reservation, for the same date and same park, for each day of their visit. Guests must use the same admission for park entry that was used to make the associated theme park reservation.
|PLAN AHEAD FOR YOUR NEXT PARK VISIT
Theme park reservations can be made up to 120 days or more in advance, subject to availability. To accommodate as many types of ticket holders as possible, reservations for select dates may be made available on a rolling basis. Different types of admission may have different reservation date availability. Park reservations are limited and subject to availability, and availability can change until the park reservation is finalized. Check for updated availability.
The State of California strongly recommends that all Guests (i) complete their primary vaccination series or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort, and (ii) wear face coverings in indoor public settings. Please check current face covering requirements.
As always, procedures may change as the Disneyland Resort continues to update health and safety processes based on guidance from the state of California and local health officials. If planning to travel, please check and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and any State travel advisories. Do not travel to or enter the Disneyland Resort unless you are free of any COVID-19 symptoms and otherwise comply with the requirements of such advisories and restrictions. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.
|HOW IT WORKS
Once you have tickets linked to your Disneyland account, please follow these steps to secure your daily park reservations in Disneyland’s Theme Park Reservation System.
- Check the park availability for your length of stay. Visit https://mymickeyvacation.com/park-availability-dlr/ to access the Disneyland Theme Park Reservation availability calendar. The calendar (pictured to the right) displays which parks are open for booking on each day of your reservation prior to entering the booking system.
- You will be prompted to select the type of valid theme park ticket that is linked to your account before moving on with the process. Guests with only tickets should select, “Book Theme Park Reservations.” Guests whose tickets are part of a Disneyland Resort Hotel Package should select, “Retrieve Hotel Reservation.”
- Next, you will be asked to select your party. Before setting up your Theme Park Reservations make sure that you have linked the accounts of everyone in your party. Choose from the list of valid theme park ticket holders linked to your account and proceed to the next step.
- Select the dates for your visit.
- If you have tickets with Admission to 1 Park Per Day, select the park you’d like to visit. If you have Park Hopper Tickets, select the first park you will visit for the day. You may enter the other park after 11:00 am. When finished, select “Continue.”
6. Review your selection and finalize your Theme Park Reservation and confirm.
You’re All Set! Get ready to experience the magic of a Disneyland theme park!
- Theme park reservations are limited in number and subject to the availability of applicable park reservation allocations, applicable blockout dates, and theme park capacity; and are not guaranteed for any specific dates or park, no matter the ticket or pass type. Availability can change until a reservation is finalized.
- A park reservation must be made for each day of entry. If you have a multi-day ticket, you will be required to make a park reservation for each date of your visit.
- Park reservations for select dates and parks may be made in advance for a period of time, on a rolling basis, as determined by Disney and as set forth on the applicable park reservation availability calendars. The advance reservation windows for theme park tickets and Magic Key passes may differ in length.
- Theme park reservations can be modified or cancelled by visiting My Theme Park Reservations. If you’d like to modify an existing reservation, please first check on the availability of reservations for your new desired date and/or park.
- Theme park reservations are void if transferred or sold and have no cash value. Unused theme park reservations expire at the end of the day, are forfeited and will not be replaced.
- A theme park reservation does not guarantee park admission or access to any experience, attraction or offering. In the event that duplicate theme park reservation QR codes are presented, Disney may refuse entry. Disney reserves the right to reschedule or cancel theme park reservations, admission media or purchases at any time and for any reason without liability, and to provide applicable refunds.
- Certain attractions, experiences, services and offerings may be modified or unavailable, may be limited in capacity and may be subject to limited availability or even closure. Offerings are not guaranteed.