This offer is only valid through a US military base ticket office. Purchase tickets at a participating US military base ticket office. Eligible Service Members may receive either actual tickets or exchange vouchers. All tickets or exchange vouchers must be activated before first use. Eligible members can purchase up to 6 tickets during their entire stay.
Activate your park tickets/exchange vouchers by presenting them at the Ticket/Guest Relations area at the Main Gate Esplanade between Disneyland and California Adventure or at the Downtown Disney Monorail Station with service to Disneyland’s Tomorrowland.
- If you were issued an exchange voucher:
- Take the exchange vouchers to the Ticket/Guest Relations area at the Main Gate Esplanade.
- The Cast Members there will take the exchange vouchers you were given at the time of purchase, look at everyone’s ID and then link their names to a specific ticket.
- The tickets may now be used to enter the parks.
- If you were issued ready to use plastic tickets by your Base Ticket Office:
- Proceed directly to the park entrance.
- The first time you use the ticket or Magic Band to enter a park, they will check the member’s or spouse’s military ID and then each ticket holder’s picture will be tied to that ticket.
Park Reservations Required
Both a theme park reservation via the Disneyland Theme Park Reservation system and a valid theme park ticket for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up. Reservations are limited and subject to availability.
View the park reservation availability calendar at https://mymickeyvacation.com/park-availability-dlr/
Important Details About the Park Hopper Option
When Guests purchase a ticket with Park Hopper benefits, they will be able to visit more than one park per day after 11:00 AM.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!