Preparing for a Disney Cruise Line vacation is quite exciting, but there are steps that need to be taken to ensure your process is smooth and stress-free. Listed below are some benchmarks to keep in mind as you prepare to set sail.
|ONCE YOU’VE BOOKED|
- Download the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app.
- Discuss the purchase of travel insurance with your Dream Designer.
- Your Dream Designer is available to assist you with choosing and reserving premium activities such as adult-exclusive dining, Port Adventures and more. Keep in mind, your booking window is based on your Castaway Club membership level.
|120 – 75 DAYS BEFORE SAILING|
- To ensure you get to enjoy the Port Adventures excursions you want, it is recommended you make reservations as soon as your cruise reservations are paid in full and you have entered into your advance booking window.
- Your advance booking window is determined by your Castaway Club membership level, as specified below.
- First-Time Guests: 75 days prior to sail date
- Silver Castaway Club Members: 90 days prior to sail date
- Gold Castaway Club Members: 105 days prior to sail date
- Concierge Guests and Platinum Castaway Club Members: 120 days prior to sail date
|30 DAYS BEFORE SAILING|
- Complete Online Check-In at https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/my-disney-cruise/my-reservations. Be sure to select a Port Arrival time.
All Guests (adults and children, regardless of age) must:
- Complete the pre-trip Health Questionnaire (available via the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app and online).
- Be aware that Guests will not be permitted at the terminal or in parking areas before their scheduled arrival time. Guests who arrive early will be asked to return at their scheduled arrival time.
|BACK TO BACK SAILINGS|
For details on what is required in order to set sail, please review Disney Cruise Line’s web site’s Know Before You Go information. Please contact your Dream Designer for questions or assistance with you cruise.