Welcome to an Unforgettable Vacation at Sea! Disney Cruise Line is pleased to share their plans for a phased relaunch of the Disney Cruise Line Vessels.
While the cruise experience may have changed a bit, Disney Cruise Line has come up with new and exciting offerings to create magical memories together — tailored to our times and presented with all the care you’ve come to expect from Disney Cruise Line. From original live shows inside the lavish Walt Disney Theatre to innovative new ways to see and interact with Disney Characters throughout the ship, storytelling springs to life on a Disney cruise.
As the ships continue, the health and safety of Guests, Cast Members and Crew Members is a top priority. The focus remains on operating the ships in a responsible way that continues to create magic for all on board. Disney Cruise Line is resuming sailing in a gradual, phased approach that emphasizes multiple layers of health and safety measures, developed in consideration of guidance from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other medical experts. Under this guidance, they have reimagined your cruise experience so that all can enjoy the magic responsibly.
|NAVIGATING TOGETHER: ENHANCED SAFETY MEASURES|
Disney Cruise Line’s approach brings together 5 elements that help promote health and safety for all Guests, Crew Members and Cast Members, something Disney Cruise Line takes very seriously.
- Health & Wellness – There is an emphasis on a combination of measures to help promote health and wellness on the ships.
- Enhanced Cleaning – There are updated protocols for cleanliness throughout the ships.
- Innovative Technology – Disney Cruise Line is harnessing the power of the Disney Cruise Line Navigator
- Crew Member Training – Health and safety starts with the Crew, so a number of additional policies and protocols have been adopted.
- Working Together – Guests are being given the information they need to navigate the new policies and do their part.
|TOP THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW|
Here are the most important things you need to be aware of as you prepare for your Disney Cruise Line vacation.
COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing
For sailings departing from the United States and Puerto Rico, Disney Cruise Line no longer requires Guests to be vaccinated and tested for COVID-19. Disney Cruise Line highly recommend that all Guests become fully vaccinated before sailing and encourage unvaccinated Guests to take a COVID-19 test 2 days prior to their cruise. Please be aware that health and safety measures may change at any time.
Disney Cruise Line adheres to local laws, regulations, and protocols in place at all homeports and ports of call, including those related to health and safety. Guests should review and stay up to date with any cruise-specific requirements, restrictions or recommendations that may be in place for travel to these destinations, including for repositioning cruises from the US to Australia. To learn about country-specific entry requirements and the latest health and safety measures in our ports of call, please visit Disney’s Know Before You Go information page at https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/why-cruise-disney/experience-updates/us/ and click on your destination’s official government website.
Disney Cruise Line Navigator App
Download the latest version of the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app on your mobile device, with location services and notifications enabled.
Helpful features of the new and improved Disney Cruise Line Navigator app include:
- Guest Services Live Chat: Communicate directly with a Guest Services Crew Member—in addition to the Dining and Port Adventures teams—with a new live chat feature.
- Details You Need: View digital menus, activity schedules, venue descriptions and locations, and much more.
- Exploring the Ship: Find what you’re looking for with deck plans that show the restaurants, shops and more near you.
If you haven’t already, be sure to download the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app today!
Available for iPhone®, iPad® and smartphones for Android™. Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations and features may vary by handset or service provider. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first.
Check-In – Before setting sail, download the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app — then complete your Online Check-In and select a port arrival time. The app will also allow you to fill out your pre-trip questionnaire, book Port Adventures and more. Once the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app is downloaded to your device, be sure to enable location services and notifications to receive updates before you set sail.
- SELECT PORT ARRIVAL TIME – All Guests—including Platinum Members—are required to select a port arrival time before making their way to the cruise terminal. Guests will not be permitted at the terminal or in parking areas before their scheduled arrival time. Guests who arrive early will be asked to return at their scheduled arrival time.
- COMPLETE ONLINE CHECK-IN – Online Check-In begins 30 days prior to your sail date. Please complete your check-in at least one day prior to setting sail. This step-by-step process includes filling out important cruise documents and selecting a port arrival time. Completing Online Check-In in advance helps reduce the time at the cruise terminal before you board the ship.
- QR CODE – Please be prepared to present the Disney Cruise Line QR code found on your Port Arrival Form when you reach the terminal. Guests should expect to show this code multiple times throughout the embarkation process.
Health and safety measures, ports of call and offerings may change at any time without notice. Certain onboard venues, experiences, and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, may have limited capacity and may be subject to limited availability, advance reservations or even closure. Disney Cruise Line reserves the right to cancel any reservations or purchases—please review your rights in Disney Cruise Line’s Terms and Conditions. Subject to government approval.
Please make sure that you have reviewed and follow any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel, including those posted on Florida COVID-19 website. Guests who are or may be at increased risk of severe illness due to contracting COVID-19 should consult with their health care provider before sailing.
By boarding a Disney Cruise Line ship, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party have not been in close contact with someone confirmed or suspected of COVID-19 within the last 14 days and are not experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
You must report to Disney Cruise Line if you experience any COVID-19 symptoms while onboard. Guests who cannot confirm all of the above criteria must not board the ship. If at any point during their cruise a Guest does not meet all of the above criteria, they—and their traveling party and close contacts—will be required to isolate.
By boarding a Disney Cruise Line ship, you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by the above health and safety requirements.