Discover a new, frightfully fun event at Magic Kingdom Park this fall! This NEW event will feature Halloween-themed cavalcades starring some of your favorite characters – good and bad, character sightings throughout the park, lots of trick or treat trails located throughout the park, and so much more! Disney After Hours Boo Bash will take place on select nights from August 10 through October 31.
Know Before You Go
Before you arrive for the Disney After Hours Boo Bash event, please check the Know Before You Go page by visiting https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates. Please note that health and safety measures, policies and operational guidelines are subject to change.
- Ticket holders will be admitted to Magic Kingdom park as early as 7:00 PM on the valid date of their ticket. These dated tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation.
- Guests entering the park at 7:00 pm will receive their event wristbands at the park entrance.
- Guests in the park prior to 7:00 pm can visit wristband distribution locations at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café in Frontierland or at the location formerly known as Stitch’s Great Escape across from the Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor at the entrance to Tomorrowland.
Dressing for Halloween Events
While The Walt Disney World Resort encourages creativity, they also value safety and good judgment. If you’re planning to attend these special events, take a moment to read over the latest rules and regulations at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/parks/dress/
Ghouishly Great Entertainment
Be Bewitched by Halloween Cavalcades
Get swept up in the Halloween spirit with captivating, themed cavalcades, each parading twice per event.
- Mickey’s Happy Halloween Cavalcade: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Pluto sport their favorite costumes!
- Disney Villain Halloween Cavalcade: Villains such as Queen of Hearts, Big Bad Wolf, Bowler Hat Guy, Cruella DeVil, Dr. Facilier, Jafar, and the Evil Queen celebrate just how wonderful it is to be wicked.
- Jack’s Nightmare Cavalcade: Jack Skellington—along with Sally and Oogie Boogie —take to the streets to share thrilling, chilling tricks and treats!
- Maleficent’s Fiery Prowl: Maleficent will also make an appearance in the form of a fire-breathing dragon!
Spot Favorite Friends and Fiends
Character Sightings will occur across the park, so be on the lookout! Characters will appear on stages or on balconies to allow for social distancing. You could see:
- Pirate Goofy near Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirate Chip and Vampire Dale near Country Bear Jamboree
- Miss Carlotta, Miss Renatta and Broome the Butler at the Haunted Mansion
- Foulfellow and Gideon at Pinocchio Village Haus
And be sure to catch the Cadaver Dans as they make a special comeback (from the dead) appearance. These spooky songsters emerge from their tombs for a cappella performances. You won’t want to miss this—it’s to die for!
Tempt Your Taste Buds
Scare up an appetite and tingle your senses with terrifically tasty treats! Enjoy festive food and beverages, available for purchase throughout the night (while supplies last):
- Apple Ginger Dale Frozen Drink: Frozen Apple Cider mixed with Ginger Ale, topped with Whipped Cream and chopped TWIX® Cookie Bars (Golden Oak Outpost – Frontierland)
- Mocha Chocolate Chip Frozen Drink: Frozen Mocha topped with Whipped Cream, Chocolate Chips, and Sugar Acorn (Golden Oak Outpost – Frontierland)
- Prince John Sucker Frozen Drink: Tart Green Apple Lemonade Slush topped with a ring pop (Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies – Tomorrowland)
- Maleficent Churro: Churro covered in Chocolate Cookie Crumbles, drizzled with Purple Icing topped with Green and Purple Sprinkles (Main Street U.S.A. Snack Cart)
- Foolish Mortal Funnel Cake: Funnel Cake topped with Oreo Crumbles, Purple Vanilla Ice Cream, Green Drizzle Icing and M&M’S® Milk Chocolate Candies Ghouls Mix (Sleepy Hollow – Liberty Square)
Whether you’re into spirit jerseys, Minnie ears, Loungefly bags, or other types of swag, the shops at Magic Kingdom will disappoint. Stop in to check out all of the Halloween 2021 merchandise available this year!
All food or beverage items, and merchandise are subject to change and are available while supplies last.
Embrace the Spectral Spirit and let Disney PhotoPass photographers capture your memories during the event! Delight in festive additions to your photographs, including Magic Shots and more! Ask photographers about the boo-tiful surprises they are able to add to your pictures. With Disney PhotoPass Service, you pay just for the photos and videos you want to keep. To enjoy the value and convenience of downloading all your vacation photos for one price, purchase Memory Maker.