You can Play Stay and Dine – and save up to $500* on a 5-night/6-day Walt Disney World® Resort, ticket and dining plan package at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels for arrivals most nights Jan. 1-March 10, 2018 when you book Oct. 3-Dec. 22, 2017.
When you purchase this package and stay at a Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort, you’ll enjoy the Disney Dining Plan, which allows you to savor a variety of delicious dining options. When you purchase this package and stay at a select Disney Value Resort, they’ll get the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan that offers convenient meals and snacks throughout the Walt Disney World Resort.
While there is limited availability at all resorts, these resorts are excluded:
- 3-bedroom villas
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Room
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Cabins
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same package for 2 adults, 1 junior, 1 child in the same room. Tickets valid for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be by December 31, 2018. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort—The Little Mermaid standard rooms.