Many Disney fans have enjoyed Disney After Hours as they have the opportunity to experience the magic of the Magic Kingdom after the sun goes down. Disney Villains After Hours is back with more wicked fun and even more sinister nights at the Magic Kingdom. In 2020, the event will take place for a wicked 24 select nights from February 7th through July 10th!
We had the opportunity to attend the “sinister” this summer, and saw just how popular Maleficent’s journey up and down Main Street USA was. Due to this popularity, the Villains’ Cursed Caravan will join Maleficent the dragon as she creeps through the park twice nightly. The wicked procession will feature Gaston, Oogie Boogie, Cruella DeVil, Captain Hook and more! This new addition to the event is sure to be a can’t miss! As a reminder, this event does not include character greetings.
There is more villainous action at the event of course!
- Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in “Villains Unite the Night,” featuring appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- During this sinister soiree, guests can dance the night away as a party DJ spins monstrous music on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage.
- Guests can also experience the surprising, villain-inspired enhancements at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- As they make their way through each land, guests can strike a pose as they come across sharable photo opportunities scattered throughout the park.
- Disney Villains After Hours also includes wickedly good food and beverage selections. A few of the new treats this year are Painting the Roses Red (Available at Cheshire Café), a cheesecake mousse with raspberry gelée, red cocoa butter, and buttercream leaves; Body Language (Available at Storybook Treats), a cookies and cream mousse with chocolate cake, glaçage, and meringue tentacles garnished with a chocolate shell; and Five Dozen Eggs Slush (Available at Gaston’s Tavern). A frozen custard with brown sugar topped with whipped cream and garnished with a cinnamon stick. Be sure to check back on Disney Parks Blog for the Foodie Guide to Disney Villain After Hours – a complete listing of all the delicious food and beverage offerings!
- Across the park guests can enjoy access to more than 25 attractions and experiences.
- Guests can also purchase new event merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney villain merchandise available.
Villains After Hours will be held on
- February: 7, 14, 21, 28
- March: 6, 11, 18, 27
- April: 3, 10, 17, 24,
- May: 1, 8, 14, 22, 29
- June: 5, 12, 19, 26, 29
- July: 6, 10
Tickets for Disney Villains After Hours are now on sale! You can purchase tickets in advance for $145 plus tax or $155 plus tax on the event night. That’s at $10 savings if they buy early! Passholder and DVC discounts are available as well.
Event tickets allow entry as early as 7 p.m., which gives you time to enjoy fireworks before heading off to the attractions. Select complimentary snacks and beverages are also included in the cost of admission.
And don’t forget, you can show off your sinister side by dressing in attire inspired by your favorite baddie as costumes are welcome for this event. As a reminder, this event does not include character greetings with the Villains.