One of the greatest aspects of Disney’s annual Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party has to be the free sweets offered. Historically, guests have been offered free hot chocolate and snickerdoodle cookies. For this year’s event, Disney is offering a great new assortment of free treats to enjoy.
Here’s the list of what you’ll find this year….
- Hot Chocolate and Snickerdoodle cookie, Tortuga Tavern, Adventureland
- Eggnog and Gingersnap Molasses Cookie, Heritage House in Liberty Square
- Snow Cone and Snowman Sugar Cookie, Friar’s Nook in Fantasyland
- Spiced Apple Cider and Snowman Sugar Cookie, Pete’s Silly Sideshow Storybook Circus in Fantasyland
- Hot Chocolate and Peppermint Bark Cookie, The Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland
In addition to these free goodies, there is always a great selection of special dessert and snack offerings for purchase that are only available during the party.
Peppermint Cupcake with chocolate cake and peppermint frosting, as well as a Holiday Wish Cupcake with vanilla cake and buttercream icing will be available at Main Street Bakery. At Gaston’s Tavern, you’ll find the Holiday Tree Cupcake make with spiced cake (infused with cinnamon, clove, and star anise) topped with sprinkles, buttercream iciing, and an edible star.
One of my favorites (which I sorely missed at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party) is the Pumpkin Spice Waffle (topped with vanilla ice cream, a little cinnamon, and holiday sprinkles) which is found at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square.
You’ll find other sweet treats such as the Very Merry Strawberry Lemonade Slush at Cosmic Ray’s and the Holiday Ice Cream Sandwich at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor.
(Photos courtesy of Disney Parks Blog)Tags: christmas, party, snacks