As you may know, there are big plans for a multi-year transformation of Epcot, while keeping true to the original vision of the park.
Today, Disney announced a brand new “Play Pavilion” is coming to Epcot! This new space will be devoted to playful fun and feature an innovative city that’ll come to life in the area previously known as Wonders of Life. There will be plenty for family’s of all ages to enjoy including interactive experiences, favorite Disney characters, hands-on activities and engaging entertainment.
Also announced is a brand new entry experience as the Leave a Legacy photos will be moving into a beautiful setting just outside the park’s gateway, making way for new pathways, sweeping green spaces and a newly reimagined fountain. This new design will pay homage to the original park entrance with fresh takes on classic elements.
You will also soon be able to look into the future with us at a new Experience Center coming to the former Odyssey Pavilion. Featuring interactive exhibits to help visualize park projects throughout this unprecedented period of transformation.
Some of the other exciting experiences coming include:
- Guardians of the Galaxy-themed roller coaster in Future World
- Epcot Forever, a 2019 limited-time nighttime experience over World Showcase Lagoon set to classic Epcot tunes, followed by an all-new nighttime spectacular debuting in 2020
- Space-themed table-service restaurant adjacent to Mission: SPACE
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure attraction in the France pavilion, patterned after the number-one family attraction at Disneyland Paris
- Circle-Vision 360 film for the China pavilion and updated O Canada! 360-degree show
- Signature Dining experience inspired by the natural beauty of Japan
- “Beauty and the Beast” sing-along in the France pavilion, showing in addition to the pavilion’s current film, Impressions de France.
Be sure to contact your favorite Dream Designer travel agent, or request your free quote by clicking here.