This holiday season, your family can treat your loved ones with an early 2022 retreat to the Disneyland Resort. With this special offer, your family can enjoy 25% off select stays of 4-nights or longer at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa or the Disneyland Hotel.
Savings are based on the non-discounted price for the same room at the same hotel for most nights from January 3 through April 7, 2022. To take advantage of this special offer, be sure to book through March 17, 2022; travel must be completed by April 8, 2022.
March 17, 2022
Valid Travel Dates
Most nights from January 3 through April 7, 2022; travel must be completed by April 8, 2022
- Must purchase a consecutive 4-night or longer stay at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa or the Disneyland Hotel, and cancellation of any nights of a stay may affect discount availability.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room stay at the same hotel for most nights from January 3 through April 7, 2022; travel must be completed by April 8, 2022.
- Not valid for select Concierge rooms or for Signature or Premium suites, or on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Limit 2 rooms per reservation, and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
- Separate theme park admission and theme park reservation for same date and same park required to enter a theme park, and a hotel reservation does not guarantee theme park access.
Disneyland Resort Reopening Guidelines & Important Information
- The state of California strongly recommends that all Guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort. If planning to travel, please check and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and any State travel advisories. As always, our procedures my change as we continue to update our health and safety processes based on guidance from the state of California and local health officials.
Be sure to contact your favorite Dream Designer travel agent, or request your free quote by clicking here.