Disney Visa Cardmembers can enjoy special savings on stays for most nights – including weekends! – at a Disneyland Resort hotel from Jan. 3-April 7, 2022.
This includes saving 30% on Premium rooms at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, 25% on Premium rooms at Disneyland Hotel and 15% on Premium rooms at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel.
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Save 30% on Premium rooms
- Save 25% on Premium rooms
Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
- Save 15% on Premium rooms
Book now through March 17, 2022. Travel must be completed by April 8, 2022.
Interested in creating a vacation package? Consider adding theme park tickets and park reservations to this room offer. Staying at one of these Disneyland Resort hotels makes it easy and convenient for your family to experience exciting things to see and do at both parks. Plus, each day during your stay at a Disneyland Resort hotel, you will receive benefits and a host of welcoming amenities with distinctive Disney touches that will enhance your overall experience.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room at the same hotel for stays most nights during the applicable dates between January 3, 2022 and April 7, 2022.
- Book now through March 17, 2022; travel must be completed by April 8, 2022.
- Premium room types included in this offer are Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms; select Concierge rooms; and only Artisan, Paradise, Junior and Family suites.
- Must mention the offer when booking and use a valid Disney® Visa® Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card to pay the deposit.
- Not valid on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Disney® Visa® Cardmember must stay in the room.
- Limit 2 rooms per reservation, and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
- Separate theme park admission and theme park reservation for the same date and same park are required to enter a theme park, and a hotel reservation does not guarantee theme park access.
- Visit Disneyland’s Know Before You Go page for important information to know before visiting the Disneyland Resort, including updates on wearing face coverings.
- Deposit and credit card products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
- Offer made by Disney. JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates are not affiliates of Disney and are not responsible for offer fulfillment.
Disneyland Resort Reopening Guidelines & Important Information
The state of California strongly recommends that all Guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort. If planning to travel, please check and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and any state travel advisories. As always, procedures may change as we continue to update our health and safety processes based on guidance from the state of California and local health officials.
Be sure to contact your favorite Dream Designer travel agent, or request your free quote by clicking here.