Disney Villains After Hours is back with more wicked fun and even more sinister nights at the Magic Kingdom. In 2020, the event will take place for a wicked 24 select nights from February 7th through July 10th!
Disney Villains After Hours is bringing back many of the villain-themed elements guests loved, including:
- “Villains Unite the Night” stage show. Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in this exciting and villainous show which also features appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Maleficent the Dragon, with her Steampunk style and signature wicked grin, will be let loose at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for party guests.
- Dance party at Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage, where a party DJ will be spinning some sick beats, transforming the entire Central Plaza of the park into a killer club scene.
- Surprising, villain-inspired additions to Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- A variety of wickedly good specialty food & beverage offerings will be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by favorite villainous friends.
- Event attendees can purchase exclusive merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney Villains merchandise available.
- Low wait times at more than 25 attractions and experiences after the park closes to day guests.
Tickets for Disney Villains After Hours are now on sale! You can purchase tickets in advance for $145 plus tax or $155 plus tax on the event night. That’s at $10 savings if they buy early!
Villains After Hours will be held on:
- February: 7, 14, 21, 28
- March: 6, 11, 18, 27
- April: 3, 10, 17, 24,
- May: 1, 8, 14, 22, 29
- June: 5, 12, 19, 26, 29
- July: 6, 10
Event tickets allow entry as early as 7 p.m., which gives you time to enjoy fireworks before heading off to the attractions. Select complimentary snacks and beverages are also included in the cost of admission.
And don’t forget, you can show off your sinister side by dressing in attire inspired by your favorite baddie as costumes are welcome for this event. As a reminder, this event does not include character greetings with the Villains.
Are you ready for a wickedly good time?
Be sure to contact your favorite Dream Designer travel agent, or request your free quote by clicking here.