|Disney DAS PRE REGISTRATION AND DAS ADVANCE PLANNING|
Eligible Guests can now pre-register for DAS Advance virtually with a Cast Member, using live video chat. Please note that you may pre-register as soon as 30 days in advance of a park visit, but no less than 2 days before arrival.
During the das Disney registration chat, you will be able to work with a Cast Member to book up to 2 one-hour return windows for select experiences using our new DAS Advance planning option (you may also make additional DAS selections on the day of your visit). Please note that all park visits must be within 30 to 2 days of the live chat. Learn more.
|MAKING EXPERIENCE SELECTIONS WITH THE DAS ADVANCE PLANNING OPTION|
- Before you make plans, ensure that every member of your party has valid park admission as well as a valid theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system.
- DAS Advance selections must be made between 2 and 30 days prior to the park visit. If you’re scheduling for multiple days, please note that all days must fall within the 2-to-30-day planning period.
- DAS Advance experience access is subject to available inventory and is not guaranteed.
- There is a maximum of 2 DAS Advance selections permitted per day and specific experiences are subject to availability.
- DAS Advance selections are valid for use only on the date chosen.
- DAS Advance selections cannot be transferred.
- The registered Guest utilizing DAS needs to be present at the time of a DAS Advance selection redemption.
- Guests who do not register pre-arrival will not be able to make attraction selections in advance of the first day of their visit.
- DAS is valid for up to 60 days. After this time period, Guests will need to re-register for the program.
During your initial disney das pass registration call, you’ll be able to work with a Cast Member to pre-select up to 2 experiences per day of your visit (subject to availability). These selections are in addition to the return times you can request throughout the day of your actual park visit.
Please keep in mind that DAS Advance selections must be made at least 2 days prior to the day you plan to redeem them.
If an experience is available, you’ll be given a one-hour return window to redeem during the day of your visit. Any selections you make will appear as plans on the My Disney Experience app or on this website.
If you’re a returning Guest registered for DAS and simply need to plan additional selections, you can chat with a Cast Member by visiting https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/disability-access-service/plan/ and clicking, “Request Live Chat.”
|CHAT WITH A CAST MEMBER|
If you’re registered to use DAS, you can make your experience selections with a Cast Member by visiting https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/disability-access-service/plan/ and clicking, “Request Live Chat.”
Before your chat, make sure to:
- add your travel party to your Family & Friends list, so they can be included in DAS plans
- link valid theme park admission for each member of your party
- ensure that every member of your party has a valid theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system
Other important things to note:
- Live chat is available from 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM Eastern Time.
- At this time, live chat is offered in English only.
|SAME-DAY DAS RETURN TIME SELF-SELECTION TOOL|
In lieu of having to physically go to an experience or to a kiosk to obtain a return time from a Cast Member, Guests registered in the DAS program (and their party members) can now make return time selections right from the My Disney Experience app during the day of a park visit.
Any member of a DAS party can obtain a return time for the whole party, but the registered Guest using DAS must be present when the DAS return time is redeemed. Return times do not expire, but a party can only hold one active return time.
Guests can also visit Guest Relations or speak with a member of the Guest Experience Team to receive return times when using a mobile device is not possible.
How to Access the DAS Return Time Self-Selection Tool
After entering a park, open the My Disney Experience app and sign in to your Disney account. Tap the “More” option at the bottom right of the welcome screen. Then, tap on the Disability Access Service (DAS) button to enter the self-selection flow. The tool can also be accessed from attraction detail screens.
How to Redeem Your Experience Selections
On the day of your visit, you can redeem your selections by scanning your MagicBand or barcode at the entrance of the experience.
Note: if you did not register pre-arrival, you won’t be eligible to make DAS Advance selections on the day of your visit. But, once you’ve registered for DAS at Guest Relations, you’ll be able to request a return time in the My Disney Experience app.
For additional assistance, please call Disability Services at (407) 560-2547, or send an email to [email protected]
The selections listed below are available to be reserved through the DAS System:
|MAGIC KINGDOM PARK|
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
“it’s a small world”
Mad Tea Party
The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
Peter Pan’s Flight
Pirates of the Caribbean
Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
Disney and Pixar Short Film Festival
Journey Into Imagination With Figment
Living with the Land
The Seas with Nemo & Friends
Soarin’ Around the World
Turtle Talk With Crush
Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
Slinky Dog Dash
Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™
Toy Story Mania!
|ANIMAL KINGDOM PARK|
The Animation Experience at Conservation Station
Feathered Friends in Flight!
Celebration of the Festival of the Lion King
It’s Tough to be a Bug!
Kali River Rapids
Na’vi River Journey